Tuesday, October 30, 2012

US Citizenship Test - are you all good little Adolfs?

I love this scene from one of my favorite movies....Stalag 17.


I came across this test today. I thought in general it was very easy. Either I have just taken my lifelong indoctrination for granted, or the fact that I did minor in History and Political Science at University also has something to do with it.



I did make a few educated guesses - I honestly did not know who the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court currently is, but I knew the 2 that were not and just had a 50/50 shot after that. The one that I did miss - my guess on who was one of the writers of the 'Federalist Papers'.

I would like to get a hold of the Citizenship tests from the turn of the century (1900's) which I know were a bit 'slanted' and 'racist' against new immigrants and such. If anyone has information on one of those, please push me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment