Armed with my list of things to do furnished by Mary and Tracey...
- I went to Giant Eagle while Chuck was making breakfast to get the fruit trays, veggie trays, and some more pop, juice for mixed drinks, and tonic water.
- I went back to Chuck's, ate breakfast, then drove to the hall
- There was a huge accident on the Rte 2 overpass at Oak Point Rd, so I called Mary and Dad to let them know. Ryan and Dad were about to leave to go to the hall, so they were able to take the detour
- Unloaded the car.
- The hall was at a nice and comfortable 72 degrees, but we figured that it would not last very long once all the guest arrived...we put a sign on the main door for people to use the side door in hopes it would help keep the room cool.
- Willie was late coming in from Toledo. Don was planning on having Willie help him load and fire his Glock at the Club's firing range.
- The Cupcakes were supposed to arrive at 12pm...I called at 12:45 and they said that they were told it was OK to deliver ANYTIME after 12pm. I decided to go Mom and Dad's to take my shower and change while Ryan stuck around to wait for the cupcakes.
- Upon returning, the cupcakes were delivered, but without the stand...I called and they said they were on their way back with the stand.
- Don, Willie, and Dad were at the shooting range firing the Glock. I took my turn...I need to buy one of those.
- The bakery staff returned and put together the cupcake display.
- The keg was tested by a few of us including the baker...no issues were found.
- The photographer showed up at the hall and was able to take some pics. Dolan and his dad helped me put all the centerpieces on the tables.
- Tracey, the kids, and her mom and brother showed up...we grabbed the flowers and headed to the park....
|Does that look like 140 cupcakes???|