Thursday, March 29, 2012

It is another Friday during Lent...and it's a Rant as well



******

Oh Poison Ivy/Oak - why must you enforce your wrath on me so? I know I grew a bit complacent over the last couple of years, but darnit - this really sucks!

******

Another video that Browns fans will appreciate...



******

The D are coming to the D on July 6...won't be able to make it this time around because of my big M on July 7...



http://rizeofthefenix.tenaciousd.com/

New album on May 15

******

The price of a refurbished Kindle Fire came down another $30 to only $139 on 3/29/2012, so glad I waited...after my points from my Amazon credit card and a gift certificate, spent $26 for it....

******

Game of Thrones is back this weekend and it is my turn to get HBO so we can watch the new episodes. Not a bad transition, Walking Dead ends its second season, Game of Thrones starts its second season...hopefully Breaking Bad will be back soon as well.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment