Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekly Rant, 11/18/2011

******

...do you have any idea how low our expectations are?



...you are a factory of sadness!

******

Sad news from the NBA...a bunch of thugs are not going to be getting their paychecks because they figure being millionaires while playing a game is just not good enough. I will be the first to confess that I hate basketball...so I would personally enjoy a world where I could avoid even seeing a pro basketball game by accident while flipping through the channels.

I just feel bad for the out of work cheerleaders...


******

What is the purpose of this 'news' story? It should be OK to break the law if you are elderly or pregnant?

http://news.yahoo.com/pregnant-teen-elderly-woman-among-pepper-sprayed-113054448.html

******

Tom Waits has new album. It was funny hearing one of his songs pop up on 'Dancing with the Stars'...I was not watching, of course. I was helping the boy with his homework when I heard the TV. The song was 'A Little Drop of Poison', which also happened to be in one of the Shrek movies.



******

Bowling, 'Jerry's Kids' won the First Third with a dominating record of '30-14'...average after the first 11 weeks is a stable 182...but was killed by the oily lanes this week, and now down to a 181.

******

What kind of Wood does not float?

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/official-says-wagner-not-suspect-wood-death-191033537.html

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment