Friday, October 7, 2011

My Weekly Rant - 10/07/2011

******

Current Work Status - 12 straight days of 8+ hours...hopefully get some time off this weekend.

******

RIP Charles Napier. We were talking at work, and this is the image I fondly remember from the Blues Brothers - the rest of the Good Ole Boys in the top bed of the camper during a chase scene...


******

"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country."

~ Mark Twain

******

I hope every single imbecile that decided to 'Occupy Wall Street' puts this little hiatus from work on their professional resume.

Here are some of the 'Demands' these yahoos are making. They are all so unrealistic, I cannot even pick a favorite.

"Tea partiers didn't block traffic, sleep on sidewalks, wear ski masks, fight with the police or urinate in public... Then they picked up their own trash and quietly went home. Apparently, a lot of them had to be at work in the morning."

~ Ann Coulter...on the Lib Media comparing this to tea partiers...

******

I created a monster for Tunnels & Trolls I am calling the 'Woe Hound'. I painted some GW Warhammer Fantasy miniatures that did not really fit into any monster type that I have used for any system. So, I came up with my first monster design for T&T. I will have a separate post for that later.

******

Kindle Fire looks pretty cool. But, then I would have to finally update to wireless internet at the house...

******

Obscure Lyric of the week:

"Crawlin' on her belly and Shakin' like jelly and I'm getting harder than Chinese Algebra"

~ Tom Waits, 'Pasties and a G-String', Small Change

******

No comments:

Post a Comment