Sunday, September 18, 2011

Of Best Laid Plans and Other Nonesense

Yea - so really - nothing too much is happening on the creative front, other than spending way too much time working. Just completed a stretch of 12 days straight, albeit one Sunday was only 2 hours...but the way the Browns played on that day (Week 1 vs the Bungals), it was less stressful to go into the office for a few hours ...

I have been painting some miniatures. In process are some Mariliths (below) for my next AD&D session and the T&T minis I am painting for Tom and Robin. 'Kopfy the Mad Mage' is just about done ...

Had some cool dreams last night - of course they are already fading from my memory. I need a dream recorder...a new season of Red Dwarf is coming, so I gots that going for me ...

Worldweaver released the first Kindle version of the 'Lone Wolf' series of solo adventures. Purchased that today, will have to cruise by a library to download it since I don't have wireless at home. I am finally getting some use from my tax dollars to support the library system  ...

The aforementioned Browns "play" again today. Trying to decided if I want to waste my time watching those hacks or just use 3 hours of my life in a more fruitful way. Will more than likely paint some miniatures while watching the train wreck. At least I am used to being a loser ...

"The Tower" that Liam and I have been working on for past year or so is almost complete. We have a few things to touch up here and there. I used balsa wood from a craft store, textured paint for the walls, and a combination of Fat Dragon downloaded graphics (glued to balsa wood) and painted metal/hydrostone miniatures for the interior. I will have compete pictures a bit later, but here are few sneak peeks ...


I need to go to the hobby store and pick up more wood and materials for Irelynn's house...she plays with the Tower alot, but she wants the house that I have promised to make for her. At last check, I think she is expecting 6 floors ...

2 comments:

  1. I hope I am the one without teet coverings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sure to set up the mad mage with both mariliths...

    ReplyDelete