Saturday, August 20, 2011

My first Solo Adventure

I am attempting to write my first solo adventure for Tunnels and Trolls. The theme is Halloween, so I am watching Frighteners for some inspiration around the idea I have.

I have rediscovered a childhood addiction which was the Fighting Fantasy books - 3 are now available on the Kindle which has been very cool. The company (Worldweaver) that is doing the Kindle conversions announced on their website that they will be adapting the Lone Wolf books as well.

This site has done a great job of converting the Lone Wolf books to HTML...but the kindle will roll the dice for you, which makes things a bit easier.

So - I have plenty of experience playing solo adventures, with the world of T&T solo adventures expanding my horizons a bit.

We shall see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment