Saturday, July 2, 2011

Trollhalla!!!

So - after a wonderful weekend at the Troll Hoot, followed by a wonderful weekend at Origins and meeting Ken St Andre of T&T fame...I am now a member of the Trollgod's Trollhalla website.

All of my recent past worries about being more driven to development my AGOT stuff as opposed to my T&T stuff are now quickly fading as I have become quite addicted to the Trollhalla experience, and the wealth of T&T minds and resources now at my fingertips.

I have even started my first ever serious attempt at prose...I will keep you informed on that status.

In the meantime, my solo and gm adventure in Thryis are starting to take shape in my head and on my computer, so I hope to have some positive results in the coming months.

UGH!!!

Jherrrii

No comments:

Post a Comment