Monday, June 20, 2011

What's Going On?

Well, let's see...

My house has decided once again to fall apart while I am in it...so the wonderful world of insurance and what it does not cover has been an unfortunate reality of late. I will have more information and pictures as the work progresses, but for now, just know my house is trying to kill me.

Reading wise - I just finished my second Erik Larson book - Thunderstruck. I was impressed with 'Devil in the White City', and while this follow-up did not measure to be quite as good as Devil, I still could not put it down.

Gaming wise - Gen Con approaches, and I was able to play test my next Game of Thrones adventure at Troll Hoot IV with some wonderful friends. I then hope to turn back to T&T and get some adventures done for that - both a solo and a gm adventure is within my grasp before the end of the year.

Tom and Robin do such a better job of recording events....

That is about it - most of my attention has been with AGOT, so in the near future, I will be back in full force...

1 comment:

  1. With a house falling down around you, I suppose that a brief summary is forgivable.

    ReplyDelete